July 17, 2013 No comments yet
To begin with, the first syllable in Kanye’s name is phonetically identical to Khan’s. But dig deeper, and the similarities run… deeper. Both are genetically engineered supermen, both possess physical strength and analytical capabilities considerably superior to ordinary humans, both of them were alive in the 1990’s, both control one quarter of the Earth and their followers worship them as gods.
In fact, the two are so similar, if you were to say, I don’t know, read an interview of the one, and then maybe intercept an encrypted subspace transmission from the other, you might not even be able to tell them apart until all of a sudden there’s a space slug wrapped around your cerebral cortex RIGHT in the middle of your acceptance speech.
Here’s ten quotes. Let’s see if you can figure out who said what.
01. “I am the number one human being… any person that’s living or breathing is number two.
02. “I’m like a tree. I feed the branches of the people.”
03. “Superior ability breeds superior ambition.”
04. “I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation.”
05. “Let them eat static.”
06. “‘Social occasions’ are only warfare concealed.”
07. “Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed in it?”
08. “I am the nucleus.”
09. “I want the world to be better! All I want is positive!”
10. “I’ve never been afraid.”
1. KW 2. KW 3. KNS 4. KW 5. KNS 6. KNS 7. KW 8. KW 9. KW 10. Both probably?
This picture pretty much sums it up.
Bailey tweets @TheRingaDingKid